This nourishing conditioner is the perfect complement to the Monoi de Tahiti Shampoo as well as many of our infusion shampoos. This deep conditioner may also be used as a "cleansing conditioner" every few times you wash your hair. (See below for more information.) With moisturizing oils of jojoba and coconut, soothing organic aloe vera juice, the "beauty vitamin" pro-vitamin B5 panthenol, silk, amino acids and plant esters, this conditioner works wonders to smooth and protect your hair's cuticle from the common stresses of brushing, drying and styling as well as coloring, commercial styling products and sun exposure. This conditioner leaves your hair soft, shiny and full of natural body. AND last, but certainly not least, the beautiful aroma of pure essential or infused oils will leave you (and your bathroom) smelling divine!
Use this conditioner to:
- detangle and deeply condition your hair
- nourish your scalp with infused coconut oil
- strengthen and protect your hair's cuticle
- use as a "cleansing conditioner"
- use as a leave-on conditioner
- envelop yourself in the intoxicating scent of tiare gardenia blossoms
For best results:
- Massage conditioner throughout your hair and scalp after shampooing, paying particular attention to your ends and the driest areas. Leave for a few minutes if possible. After rinsing with tepid water, rub a dime size bit of conditioner in your palms and apply to the "ponytail" section of your hair or all over for extra conditioning and do not rinse. This conditioner may also be used as a "cleansing conditioner" every few times you wash your hair. Simply use in place of shampoo, and massage your scalp well to thoroughly coat your hair. (You will use more conditioner than usual with this method.) And rinse. Again, add a dime sized portion to the ends of your hair and do not rinse. Curly and coarse hair will especially benefit from this treatment. Some people use this method of cleansing exclusively.
- Organic infusions of calendula and chamomile flowers (in blue chamomile type), distilled water, organic aloe vera juice, kosher vegetable glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol (nondrying), coconut oil infused with tiare blossoms (monoi type), quinoa hydrolyzed protein, vitamin B5 panthenol, glucolactone + sodium benzoate (ECOcert approved paraben free preservative), olive esters, essential oils (only pure tiare blossom infused coconut oil in the Monoi type--no essential oils and phthalte-free fragrance in the Nag Champa type), love) and the highest intentions for your health + well being.