Detox Beauty Body Dry Brush
INVIGORATE MY SYSTEM + SMOOTH MY SKIN + ENERGIZE ME
Handheld, easy to use, and not your cellphone. Ethically harvested jute fiber brush designed especially to slough off dead dry skin and topical toxicity.
WHAT IS DETOX BEAUTY® + URBAN TOXICITY
If your daily routine involves commuting to work, sitting at a desk, or just not moving around as much as you would like, then a daily dry brush may be for you. Five minutes of brushing a day can help to renew the outer skin and promote blood flow to the skin’s deeper layers, resulting in detoxification, rejuvenation, and a healthy glow.
WHY A DRY BRUSH A DAY...
Dry brushing is known to stimulate the lymphatic system and can promote detoxification, an important part of maintaining our health and vitality. Because our skin is our largest organ and the body’s primary system of elimination, it is a necessary component of the detox process.
STEPS TO GET THE GLOW
Dry brushing is most effective when the skin is dry, before any bathing, showering, or application of oil or lotion. It is best done before a bath because it helps to remove dead skin and further encourages the detoxification process and allowing greater penetration of Pursoma healing bath products.
• Set a timer for 5 minutes
• Start with the feet and work in a circular upward brushing motion
• Move on to calves and thighs. Spend more time on the backs of upper thighs, applying slightly more pressure on this area and the buttocks
• Move to lower back (where you can reach), abdomen, chest and upper chest
• Proceed to arms, starting from the hands and working up to the shoulders
• Avoid sensitive skin on neck
• Always work in upward motion
• Spend a minimum of 5 minutes, taking a least 30 seconds on each body area